This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and FancyFon Software Ltd., the owner of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound to these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound to these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- Learning Establishment means any provider of education to persons of any age including, but not limited to, schools, colleges, universities and professional / adult education providers;
- FancyFon means FancyFon Software Ltd., Atrium Business Centre, The Atrium, Blackpool Park, Cork, Ireland;
- Service means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that FancyFon makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- System means any online communications infrastructure that FancyFon makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- User means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by FancyFon and acting in the course of their employment; and
- Website means the website that you are currently using http://www.fancyfon.com and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
2.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 3 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of FancyFon, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Polish and International intellectual property and other laws.
2.2 You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Content from the Website for as specified in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions and for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by FancyFon. Specifically you agree that:
2.2.1 You will not use the Content of the Website for commercial purposes;
2.2.2 You will not systematically copy Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by FancyFon;
2.2.3 You may, as a student of a recognised Learning Establishment, use the Content of the Website for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all Content so applied using a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your Learning Establishment;
2.2.4 Employees of Learning Establishments may use the Content of the Website for teaching purposes subject to the following conditions:
a) No further consent is required for use in non-profit Learning Establishments. This may include, but is not limited to, schools that charge no fees for tuition; and
b) for use in profit-making Learning Establishments, prior written consent is required. This may include, but is not limited to, private schools charging fees, universities and adult education providers.
3. Third Party Intellectual Property
Where expressly indicated, certain Content and the Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein belongs to other parties. This Content, unless expressly stated to be so, is not covered by any permission granted by Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions to use Content from the Website. The exceptions in Clause 4 continue to apply. Any such Content will be accompanied by a notice providing the contact details of the owner and any separate use policy that may be relevant.
4. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Copyright and Related Rights Act 2000 apply.
5. Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of FancyFon or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Links to this Website
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.fancyfon.com without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of FancyFon. To find out more please contact us by email at email@example.com
7. Use of Communications Facilities
7.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
7.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
7.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
7.1.3 No Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
7.1.4 It is advised that communications with FancyFon are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
7.1.5 You must not post links to other Websites containing any of the above types of Content;
7.1.7 You must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
7.1.8 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of FancyFon or our affiliates; and
7.1.9 You must not use our system for unauthorised mass-communication such as