FAMOC supports Research In Motion’s latest version of BlackBerry® Enterprise Server platform, BES 5 and BES 5 Express, and also provides full support for all BlackBerry® Internet server (BIS) users. FAMOC simplifies the process of moving user data from multiple platform handsets to the BlackBerry smartphones, enabling the centralized management of all corporate handsets, regardless of operating system and manufacturer. FAMOC empowers organizations to remotely install any application, wipe a device and SD card, or create and roll out new functionality to the BlackBerry fleet, from either a centralized FAMOC console, or via one or more BES servers.
With the management capabilities of FAMOC for BlackBerry, BlackBerry smartphone users experience the following features from FancyFon:
- Integration into multiple BlackBerry Enterprise Servers to provide a single point of control and remove administrative complexity
- BES users management enabling auto-activation of users, bulk operations on multiple BES servers, and quota monitoring
- Remote application installation and device configuration empowering remote software installation, data synchronization, configuration of parameters, and corporate policy deployment
- Back up and restore of BlackBerry contacts, calendar information and other defined data and files, over the air,
initiated by the BlackBerry user or centrally by an administrator
- Security enhancement and regulatory compliance including secure data migration, corporate policy implementation, benchmark policy creation, the configuration or wipe of all BlackBerry handsets, and the remote wipe of a handset’s SD card when required
- Over the air troubleshooting and user support to reduce staff downtime, speed diagnosis and problem resolution, and ensure that staff have constant access to crucial data and resources, irrespective of time and place
With web access to a secure domain, FAMOC ensures that managing mobile devices remotely becomes quick, easy and error free; which also means that an organization’s mobile phone fleet is always working efficiently. FAMOC’s intuitive real time reporting capability provides actionable intelligence, empowering organizations to improve processes within the business and make unprecedented cost savings.
FAMOC enables businesses to set up any number of devices with the necessary software, and configure employee connections, without the need for a physical presence, which improves staff efficiency and increases business productivity. Even on the road, a document can be pushed over the air to any number of phones, regardless of their operating system, saving time and resources. If a mobile device is lost or stolen, FAMOC removes all applications and sensitive data, over the air, to prevent any security breaches. If, on the other hand, an employee leaves the organization or breaches security, the administrator can select and wipe only the sensitive corporate data from the device.