FancyFon provides the highest quality products and services, to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
The FancyFon integrated management system for quality is certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate No. HU09/4153).
In the interest of continuous development, FancyFon has set the following objectives:
- To develop valuable partnerships with global leaders in the mobile market
- To identify and meet the specific needs of its customer base
- To flexibly and quickly respond to ever-changing customer and market requirements
- To use the latest technology and continuously enrich the FancyFon product offering
- To increase its professional staff
Information Security Management
Customer confidence and guaranteed data security is FancyFon’s absolute priority, therefore it was essential to standardize the information security management system, according to ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (Certificate No. 767/I/2011).
Additionally, FancyFon implemented the standards set by the AQAP (Certificate No.767/A/2011) – a NATO publication that ensures quality of design, development and production of systems.
FancyFon’s internal security policy provides:
- Clearly defined levels of responsibility of parties involved in the project
- Risk evaluation and management at all stages of the contract
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness of processes with the full realization of customer requirements
- Ensured safety and secrecy of data entrusted by contractors