As organizations strive to cope with the tremendous surge in mobile device and application usage, there is a growing requirement to improve mobile security. Mobile handsets are becoming increasingly powerful, and contain more and more critical corporate and personal data that needs to be protected against loss, theft or misuse. As a result, security management has become a high priority for the IT departments managing mobile devices fleets. FancyFon fully understands the importance of mobile device security, and is at the forefront in developing state of the art security solutions. FAMOC Security Management ensures an unparalleled level of security support across multiple platforms, managed centrally, over the air.
FAMOC Security Management implements corporate security policy allowing differentiated access rules for groups and shared data including pre-defined user profiles. If a mobile device is lost or stolen, FAMOC can remove all applications and sensitive data, over the air, to prevent any security breaches. If, on the other hand, an employee leaves the organization or breeches security, the administrator can select and wipe only the sensitive corporate data from the device. Also, if the system detects an unauthorized SIM card, the device can be locked and wiped. The system ensures secure communication between server and mobile devices, protects stored data and enables seamless corporate policy deployment.
- WiFi settings - ensures that only the pre-selected and pre-configured WiFi connection is used when logging on to the Internet or when using email
- Browser and APN restrictions - sets parameters around approved and forbidden Internet connections, blocks open APNs
- VPN configuration - provides VPN connection enforcement to company mail servers for predefined groups of users
- Anti-virus application management - enables the installation, configuration and administration of antivirus applications on mobile devices
- Bluetooth monitor - blocks Bluetooth connectivity, preventing unauthorized data transfer
- Data encryption - encrypts all drives on the devices, including removable media, preventing data to be removed from the device
- Password policies - remotely enforces password protection, defining complexity and the regularity of changes
- Auto-lock - ensures the user is automatically logged out, or the phone is locked, after a specified period of inactivity
- Data backup/restore - enables automated and encrypted backup sessions to be performed, with cross-platform data restore eliminating the risk of losing critical data on the handset
- Data wipe - automatic wipe settings for the mobile device and memory card if the device is lost or stolen, or if a wrong password is entered, or if the SIM card is changed (even with no Internet connectivity), reporting the change in SIM card and its localization. Selective data wipe when security is breached
- Installation restrictions - ensures that employees aren’t installing inappropriate or unsafe applications, or uninstalling business critical applications or data
- Application blacklist - manages lists of forbidden applications for download, preventing the mobile phone coming under attack from malware, spyware or viruses
- Device functionality restrictions – sets restrictions around the use of mobile device applications, such as use of the web browser, or the phone’s camera